[Fot] Triumph and oil and Neil Diamond tunes with the 6 pack at 12:00 midnight around the trailer

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Mar 11 06:09:20 MDT 2012

 I really like Neil Diamond....  :-)

But what's an ARP ALLOW COVER?

Bobby, dont answer that!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
n197tr4 at cs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster at att.net>
To: FoT Triumph <fot at autox.team.net>
Cc: Joe Alexander <N197TR4 at cs.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm
Subject: Triumph and oil and Neil Diamond tunes with the 6 pack at 12:00
midnight around the trailer

To clarify my dilemma there was no issue with the ARP cover from Joe... some
dummy at the machine shop took a longer bolt on assembly and torqued it into
the threaded ARP allow cover. The longer bolt was torqued till it came into
contact with what I believe is the front main seal... There is NO issue with
Joe A. or the ARP cover,,,  dummies at the machine shop, well, we've all been
there I guess...  sorry Joe... I owe you a Neil Diamond song on my stealth
guitar... wait... I'm suffering sleep deprivation here... I'll play you
something original..... see you soon!   Bobby