[Fot] Triumph and oil and Neil Diamond tunes with the 6 pack at 12:00 midnight around the trailer

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at att.net
Sat Mar 10 21:39:26 MST 2012

To clarify my dilemma there was no issue with the ARP cover from Joe... some
dummy at the machine shop took a longer bolt on assembly and torqued it into the
threaded ARP allow cover. The longer bolt was torqued till it came into contact
with what I believe is the front main seal... There is NO issue with Joe A. or
the ARP cover,,,  dummies at the machine shop, well, we've all been there I
guess...  sorry Joe... I owe you a Neil Diamond song on my stealth guitar...
wait... I'm suffering sleep deprivation here... I'll play you something
original..... see you soon!   Bobby