[Fot] Toe-in question on TR4

brad.kahler at 141.com brad.kahler at 141.com
Sat Jun 30 18:49:46 MDT 2012

Those of you who suggested that tire pressure might be the answer were
correct, Chris specifically when he suggested 30 to 32 in the front.B

tookB Chris's advice and bumped the fronts to 32 and left the rears at 28.
Made a huge difference in the turns.  Even most of the twitchyness went away
in the straights.  I think I'm going to try 33 and possibly even 34 to see how
it handles.

As for the steering rack mounts, they are solid with no
noticeable movement side to side.  The rack is solid mounted in aluminum
blocks that are pinned so the rack can't slide side to side or rotate.

Thanks
for all the suggestions!

Brad