[Fot] Toe-in question on TR4

John Hasty jhhasty at gdhs.com
Sat Jun 30 18:41:00 MDT 2012

All I can say deals with Hoosier Sportsters radials on the race track & each
track is different; but the range is usually 28 -29 on the front side with the
most turns ( ie more lefts or more rights) & 26 -27 on the other.  The rear
tires are both the same @ 26 -27.  Neg camber is 3degrees.

Sent from my iPhone