[Fot] Transmission Question

jason at multivintage.com jason at multivintage.com
Tue Jun 26 09:26:50 MDT 2012

Well, interesting, Chuck says it doesn't come out.
Perhaps, mine is different? I've removed it from more than one and replaced it to work o.k.
Maybe messing with another spare unit will give you more helpful clues
Good luck from me to. I'd like to know what you find in the end.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T