[Fot] Oil collecting on TR6 valve cover

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:11:47 MDT 2012

Jim,
You might try this type of washer, an aluminum washer with a bonded-on split
O-ring. The O-ring protrudes on either side of the washer.  I use these to
seal up my Morgan's Moss gearbox.  Hopefully the url will come through if
written thus: tinyurl dot com (slash) 6qz79j9 .  This is likely not the right
diameter, but the website carries other ID washers.  Also, might oil be
wicking up the threads of the fastener?

Duncan
(Texas)