[Fot] Line question

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Mon Jun 25 12:04:06 MDT 2012

Hey Marty... looks like you got all the verbal advice you need.
I have also wanted to mention to you for a while...
Since you are in Ohio (not exactly sure where), perhaps you'd like to
consider coming to a Midwestern Council drivers school at Blackhawk
Farms. Next one's Aug 25 and 26th
You cannot beat that school for both knowledge gain and quality track time.
Every possible race scenario is thrown at you and the instruction is top
notch.
Many of FoT's top drivers have started there.
Let me know if you have interest in running ANY of our events and I will be
happy to help you with anything you need.
We've got a pretty good group of fellow FoT'ers out there.
Some of them will actually help crew and fix your car.... for beer.

Here's a link to the MCSCC website if you have any interest.
http://www.mcscc.org/index.php

Hope to see you out there sometime!
Somehow I missed you and lost out on trying your home brew at the Mitty.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing