[Fot] Portland Historics

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Jun 23 16:52:15 MDT 2012

Bill Babcock wrote:
> Hey Pat, it will be nice to see you. My email server has changed so I can't
> get on the FOT list anymore, haven't been able to get Mark to fix the problem,

I thought I had fixed it back in May when you first told me about it,
but apparently not.  I did fix it the other day when Joe A. mentioned
it.  I commented on it as one example of why some folks messages
weren't showing up.  If the archives were updating properly I'd point
folks in that direction to the specific message.  It is getting too hot
to fuss about in the garage, maybe I'll work on the archive issue.

mjb, still the overpaid and underworked list janitor.