[Fot] Search for my old TR3 racer

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 13:54:28 MDT 2012

Scott, Art,
Sadly no one has valued the Midwestern Council history enough to scan and
publish the archives. Bill Martin (near O'Hare) and club historian Jack Bowling
(Milwaukee) have extensive collections of the old Klaxons and MC Annuals but it
would be time-consuming to page through them.

I might suggest Eric Sandsnes for a call. His dad Sandy raced a TR3 prepared to
grenade levels back in the day and Eric grew up at the track, I think still has
the car. He hasn't been a club member for a couple years but the last info I had
was 608-837-0265, esandsnes_mcscc at msn.com.

Jag estimate is $20K, not quite totalled but the trucker's insurance has
accepted responsibility. Gretchen's driving the automatic for a few days,
shifting the MINI was a little uncomfortable when stiff and sore. Almost a month
to recover before the next race, race belts on a bruised shoulder would hurt!

Gary