[Fot] TR6 distributor question

Jim Gray toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 18:01:24 MDT 2012

Jim,
I use the 1-2-3 distributor made in the Netherlands in the tr4. You can
pre-program the timing curve. Theyre a really nice piece of work but pricey.

http://www.123ignition.nl/
Then there's the Mallory Unilite which is even more pricey and then
there is the Pertronix under $ 200.00.
http://www.racingshift.com/index.php?auto=triumph&end=133191

There is a big benefit in performance and reliability to going to one of the
three.

jim g