[Fot] Sheesh!

John Nikas capecoventryracing at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 07:42:19 MDT 2012

Thank you all so much! In case you haven't read about the car there is a nice
article in Hemming's at the following link
http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2012/04/24/driving-away-cancer-a-50-state-
odyssey-begins/

We made it to Tennessee and gave rides all night to a sick 9 year old girl and
her friends at her slumber party before she has surgery next week. We've given
rides to over 500 sick children and have the names now of almost 8,000 people
who've been lost to cancer, are fighting it now or have survived it in the
past.

family and friends of FOTers are unfortunately all over the car as are the
names for a couple of non-cancer exceptions including Unle Jack.

We were so touched by what happened yesterday that we gave Trinity's father
(the sick little girl) all the cash we raised yesterday in PayPal donations to
buy her a great birthday present and to pay some hospital bills they're having
trouble paying. Thanks again Mark and Joe! You rock.

P.S. it may be a Healey but there's an FOT sticker on the driver's door.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2012, at 11:17 PM, Russell Westfall <rwestfall at ymail.com> wrote:

> The check is in the mail, and no this check won't be one of the old
three biggest lies story. I lost my lovely wife Linda to ovarian cancer in
November of 2001and I'm proud to help the cause in her name. This
"unpleasant" man is one of those people who is a member of that group I call
the "sub-species" they appear to be human but they lack a soul.