[Fot] Sheesh!

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 07:57:26 MDT 2012

In a message dated 06/09/2012 8:42:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
capecoventryracing at gmail.com writes:

> <<< P.S. it may be a Healey but there's an FOT sticker on the driver's
> door. >>>

Truth be told...when I was in High School (mid-1950s) it was the Austin
Healey that really caught my eye.  I thought it was gorgeous.  I actually owned
one for about three months after I got out of the Navy.  But I couldn't
keep it running, so I bought a Ford (also heavily influenced by the fact that
Shirley and I had three children under three.

Back when I was In High School,  I thought that the Triumph TR3 looked a
little too much like Winston Churchill to be pretty.  But I was wrong.  I
finally bought a TR3A in 1977, and a second early TR3 in 1979.  And of course,
since then...down through the years the TR3 has won me over big time, and I
have not strayed.

Bill Dentinger