[Fot] Mitty updates

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Feb 28 10:16:09 MST 2012

 Having the Kastner Cup on Saturday is just excellent, methinks.

The Enduro on Sunday morning at no added cost sounds very good.

Not sure what is scheduled in the afternoon, but that might be an option for
long tow guys to leave early to get back to work. I know this might apply to
my family.

YUP, time to get entries in. There is no reason left not to.

Not sure what this MG VS TR stuff is about.....doesnt sound very attractive.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648