[Fot] Mitty updates

yellow04 at tr4racer.com yellow04 at tr4racer.com
Tue Feb 28 09:53:27 MST 2012

Lots of good news on the Mitty!

The schedule will be out within the next two weeks. The Kastner Cup race
will be Satuday early afternoon.

We will be running our own run group. I have been asked if we mind if they
put some MG's in with us, I told them our numbers show we have a full grid,
and we would prefer to keep all Triumph powered cars. I am pushing hard for
an all-Triumph grid, our best shot for that is for everyone going to send in
your entry as soon as possible! As previously reported, we have a special
exception to HSR's refund policy, if you pre-register and for some reason
can't run, a full cash refund up to the time you unload at the track.

We are all invited to run the Classic Motorsports Enduro Sunday morning, no
additional cost! CMS is working on some sort of Triumph - MG Challenge
during the enduro to showcase the long standing rivaly.

Bob Lang has volunteered to be our official Photographer, (thanks Bob!) and
has full photographer credentials, so we should get some great shots. We are
planning on doing another panoramic photo of the race cars.

If you get a Triumph street car to Road Atlanta, you will get to drive the
track at lunchtime. The Georgia Trumphs Association is putting on an event
at the track and has a super deal going for access to the track all weekend
and a participants choice car show. Look here:
http://www.gatriumph.com/walter_mitty.htm

Stay tuned, more to come!

Henry
yellow04 at tr4racer.com