[Fot] Head Gasket

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 27 16:40:10 MDT 2010

I have my Uncle Jack engine apart for maintenance right now. On my o-ringed engine he used the AE330 copper-faced composite gasket, and carefully rolled the copper-foil fold of the fire ring a little further back in the valve pocket. I would guess by patient and gentle tapping. Beautiful work and it lasted for years.

Regards,
Gary Schneider