[Fot] Recap on Paging Tom Krieger re: rear springs

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 16:12:57 MDT 2010

I was talking to another Tr6 guy today and he pointed out that whatever
spring rate we apply to the back of the IRS cars, some of the rate is lost
due to the design, The spring is forward of the axle at an angle that
changes with suspension movement. He surmised that we need the extra
stiffness just to get a higher effective spring rate.
Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi