[Fot] Restrictor Valve

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Wed Mar 10 12:23:56 MST 2010

That's about right, unless you're using the uprated axle setup. The residual
pressure valve only helps a little. I don't use any residual pressure on
Peyote (I think--I MIGHT have left the valve in that Wilwoods come with) but
with the uprated axle I get a high pedal pretty consistently. I like that.
pumping brakes doesn't give confidence entering fast corners.