[Fot] [TR] MG vs. Triumph

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 24 08:17:01 MST 2010

I was not that lucky with cruising for girls.
Once I took a nice girl home, she had some wine.
On the Autobahn I had to lay her over the safety bar to let her vomit.

Alcohol in combination with hot Mobil 1 5w50 oil and fuel stench was too
much for her.
I never got her in that car again.

Good that there are more than one woman on this planet.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----