[Fot] MG vs. Triumph

group44tr7 at aol.com group44tr7 at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 06:23:04 MST 2010

Joe

    Many of the later triumph advertisements tended to  be sending the
message of buy the Triumph and you will get the vixen.  (Maybe the MG market
were smarter than the Triumph market and did not buy  into the idea that
driving a sports car would improve your sex appeal.)   And less we forget, Playboy
sponsored the Group 44 TR7 in Australia.

    As for the hairy brute stuff, I will only say that  my friend who was
arrested for driving around in a gorilla costume was driving  an MG
convertible :).

    All the best, Cary