[Fot] Rear Differential Clunk Repair in the Car--Host hotel for VTR??

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Mon Apr 26 17:15:21 MDT 2010

Thanks to all for the advice on fixing the rear axle clunk in the car.
The car should show up in my driveway sometime this week. We'll see how
much of a job it is.
I have repaired many of these but on frame off restorations.

Just made reservations at the Jekyll club resort hotel. See you at VTR

Glenn