[Fot] Nomination

Ernest Husmann ehusmann53 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 21:00:26 MDT 2009

2nd; should be a good person to have along.

--- On Thu, 9/10/09, Norlin Engineering <norlinengineering at comcast.net>
wrote:

Amici

After meeting him in person at the CRC this weekend, I would like to
nominate Leighton Sherick to the FOT.  Leighton and his father Greg run
British Parts Northwest.  I used to race Spitfires against Greg back in the
70's.  They have supplied me with quite a number of parts for the 03
Spitfire.  Leighton is very interested in the tacing Triumphs having grown
up at the track.  I also made sure he was aware of the non-commercial nature
of the FOT.

Can I get a second?

Jim Norlin