[Fot] TR4 distributor question - advice needed

Mike Mehl mike.mehl at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 18:09:42 MDT 2009

The car is getting closer.  The engine is back the fuel cell is installed the
additions to the roll cage are almost completed.

I am looking for imput on
the distributor.  My engine guy said the weights on the distributor seem to be
stuck.  I have not taken it apart to see what the deal is.  With all that said
is there suggestion on what I should do with the distributor.  Should I get
this one rebuilt.  Should I buy a new one? Should I do the pertronix
distributor?

Thanks

Mike
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com