[Fot] re-nomination

John Wagner j.wags63 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 14:21:10 MDT 2009

     Thanks Tony for getting me back on FOT.
In 1992 I met John Fridirici,and he asked me to take a look at his race car(something about the rearend). So I went over to his
place  and there sat this brick, painted plumb crazy purple and a grill that looked like big fat lip. Then he told me it had a 4cyl. tractor engine for power.I thought,  "O dear what did I get into". My kind of racing was a big block chevy rear engine rail. Well we have been racing and having fun ever since,and along the way I got to know guys like Mike Belfer ,and Jack Drews both aways willing to help with any thing I would ask.
     So enough about me. At the Fall race at RA we had a wrist pin C lock leave home causing death and distrution to said tractor
engine. What I would like to know is ,what is the hot setup for pistons.      flat tops, domes, coatings (side and tops) compression height and most of all brand.
     thank you
    Just the  wrench
    John Wagner
    j.wags at yahoo.com