[Fot] KVS-175 VELOCITY STACKS & FINE WIRE MESH FILTERS

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Oct 14 08:26:13 MDT 2009

FOT:

Disregard if you do not have these velocity stacks.

I just received a new production run of custom filters for the Kastner
designed velocity stacks. I have six pair.

I have had inquiries but no product, until yesterday. Bill Hirsch has
experienced extraordinary success and acceptance with these filters in all
applications. I feel fortunate that he took on this low volume for the KVS-175.

Additionally, I asked Bill Hirsch to revise the molds for a more secure
fit.  I am satisfied that he did this after some trial fitting. You may need a
small amount of 'personal' lubricant to install and this is included.

NOTE: If you had any issues with the first production run filters popping
off, send back to me and you will receive another pair.  and some personal
lubricant.

Thanks.........Joe Alexander