[Fot] Fw: tr4 front end

Robert Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Tue Mar 24 05:28:56 MDT 2009

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Bill Babcock wrote:

> I didn't quite understand your slick size--are you saying you're using
> 9.5 inch slicks? If so, what on earth are you planning to have for
> horsepower?

This is just a guess, but the 23x9.5x15 slicks are E Prod legal and a lot
of autocrossers use them (for now) in E prepared (and F prepared). But
they're cantilever slicks that fit on 7" rims (which used to be required
in some autocross classes and are probably still in the GCR for Prod
cars).

I'm using these tires on my autocrosser.

Another guess: Hoosier.

If so, they measure on the "tread" face to about 10" wide. They are a LOT
of tire!

Regards,
rml