[Fot] Help Gary Fuqua

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Tue Jul 14 07:02:45 MDT 2009

Bobby,

I can't help with Gary's case of the shingles but I can send you this links to
Macy's Garage. They sell a simple emergency bonnet release kit for $13 bucks.

http://macysgarage.com/myweb6/Parts/triumph_accessories.htm

Hopefully Gary can put the shingles behind us and join us at TWS in September.
It's gonna be crowded in the TxFOT garage with the new TR4's of Bob Blake and
Andrew Kramer. If we get everybody that is a regular out we will have 2
Spitfires, your GT6, my 4A, 3 TR4's and Greg's TR3. Then there is a chance
that Mark Van Lake will be back with his TR6 for the school. We will be double
parking! Maybe we can get some stimulus money for TxFOT garage expansion?

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35