[Fot] Help Gary Fuqua

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at charter.net
Mon Jul 13 19:16:05 MDT 2009

Guys... my good friend Gary Fuqua has been suffering from the shingles. Poor guy has been trying to climb back into his TR4 race car but the pain is overcoming for him...
He dropped me a line and can't seem to get on the FoT network... can someone email him , first with get well wishes and second with instructions to re-activate his access to FoT..

All the best guys, thanks for helping with the hood release question... I found the dude up in Canada that sells the remote, but his email address or server rejected my request... I'm not closing the hood until I get the release... any help?

The Canadian guy gave me this email address    fr.saucher at videotron.ca

Gary Fuqua's email is   GSFuqua1 at aol.com

All the best... Bobby Whitehead