[Fot] New home track!?!

Susan Kahler spitfiresuz at 141.com
Tue Feb 17 19:03:17 MST 2009

I was giving a presentation for work last night and was talking with a
fellow car nut there. He asked if I had heard of the Bluegrass
Motorsports Park and I had not. I looked it up: It's brand new (grand
opening in the spring) and only 100 miles away! Here's their Web site:
http://www.drivebluegrass.com/

They have two current road-race configurations, one a 2.5 miles course
and one a 1.32 mile kart circuit. Their reservation page says all
weekend are booked for 2009 but I can't find anything on what's on the
schedule. I'll have to give them a call and see who's renting.

Looks promising!

Susan     :)

--
** "My New Year's resolution? 1680x1050." **