[Fot] Calling all Group 44 and Kastner/Brody cars

GRMTim at aol.com GRMTim at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 21:15:21 MDT 2008

I think finding them all is a good idea, the team cars, the cars they sold to
privateers and all the fakes, tribute cars and cars made up of other cars.
The more we know, the better. The Sheby club has done a great job of keeping
track of tehir cars and it helps the values and really makes it hard for people
to fake stuff.

By the way, if anybody else (that doesn't have two cars magazines to run and
a GT6 to completely restore in six months) wants to take on this, shall we
call it factory race car registry project, step right up, please!

I wasn't hungry for something else to do, just wanted to get a real list of
all the cars and what happened to them.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

In a message dated 9/20/08 1:11:59 PM, Group44TR7 writes:

> Tim
>      As you probably already know, there was only one Group 44 TR7.
>
>      Are you going to seek out the Group 44 constructed racecars ?
>
>  Cary

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
calculators.