[Fot] MSD units

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Wed Jul 2 10:12:55 MDT 2008

Henry,
Yes they do suddenly die.  However, most of these sudden deaths can be
directly attributed to improper installation.  Forexample, most people
continue to use solid core plug wires after installing the unit. If one
carefully reads the accompanying instructions, such failures tend to
becomemuch les prevalent.

Joe C.