[Fot] What are some good spark plugs for a TR6

jim hearn jimhearn1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 21:19:23 MDT 2008

What make and model spark plugs are you guys getting good performance from
in TR6s.  My TR6 is a 74 with a little hotter cam but not high compression
and I am using NGK (BP6ES).  Just wondered if someone is having great
success with something else and also whether or not the enhanced plugs
(Iridiums, platinums, etc) are worth the extra money.