[Fot] Empty Trailer or Car Dolly Available Phoenix to Ann Arbor, Michigan Week of July 14th.

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Mon Jul 7 16:17:50 MDT 2008

I'm moving my daughter from Michigan to Phoenix next week towing her car
either with a tow dolly or on an open car trailer.
I will be empty on the return trip. If anyone wants a car (small) towed
back to Michigan from out west please contact me ASAP.
Or if anyone would like to donate (or sell cheap) a nice rust free LBC
to me I will give it a good home back in Michigan.
Cost would be gas expense on return trip (negotiable).

Please advise if you are interested
Thanks
Glenn Franco
72 Spit racer project three TR6's, TR250 and a Spit