[Fot] New member prospective

igofaster at charter.net igofaster at charter.net
Sat Sep 29 17:57:55 MDT 2007

Well guys, thank you for inviting me into the FoT! I'm really appreciative of the friendship and knowledge everyone is sharing and passing along. I really have to publically thank George Curl for taking me under his wing when I went to CVAR driver school at TWS.
The #33 GT6 I bought from Bob Davis is beautifully prepared and has been a dream come true for me. The car is fantastic and he is one of many of you guys and gals that should be commended for the quality and knowledge of the old Triumphs which is keeping the relevant, viable , and racing.
I appreciate the information everyone is sharing with me to start working on my CVAR transmission issue. I support CVAR in their effort to keep the cars as closely as they were to original. I have no desire to sell the T50 Toyota gearbox, as I won't mind moving it in and out if I choose to participate with other organizations, or another GT if I build one.
FYI, I'm listing my 1969 GT6+ on eBay sunday. I've been working on the car casually over the last 10 years or so. It is an interesting car. If someone is looking for a good GT6... it's got potential.
Thanks for sharing again, the FoT network... now ..... where can I get some of those cool FoT window stickers I've seen on my car and others?
Kindest regards, ya'll.....   Bobby Whitehead  Texas USA