[Fot] Cooling fuel to take up less volume

koblinger at verizon.net koblinger at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 11:00:00 MDT 2007

Well, you could experiment and take a carefully measured amount of fuel, say a liter, and chill it as you plan. Then remeasure it to see how much volume you gain. I assume you have an idea as to how many laps you get out of a liter. Then you could get an idea as to if you gain any real advantage. Joe's idea of insulating the fuel tank is good, but your competitors would see that and go "Hmmmm, what's he up to."

Cheers,
Kurt

	"wheeltowheel at wheeltowheel.com" <wheeltowheel at wheeltowheel.com>,
	william.r.riddle at usmc.mil, ssedmonds at cox.net, scott at microworks.net,