[Fot] Global Warming

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Mon Mar 12 22:10:00 MDT 2007

Not true at all. spend a little time looking at the Kyoto accords and
other political resolutions to global warming. It's economic warfare.
we sent nitwits to the bargaining table and wound up getting screwed.

To really change the huge things that might currently impact the
environment and might impact it in the future will require enormous
expenditure of resources, and control (probably repression) of
economic and social changes in the third world. When ten percent of
chinese have cars, might that be important? Will india stop
installing diesel generators throughout their country? Who's going to
make them stop.

We can't get the Japanese to stop killing whales and dolphins, or the
russians to stop spewing freon--how are these changes going to
happen. Does the USA act alone and just sacrifice our economy on the
alter of "maybe". And would you really appreciate the consequences.
I'm fully aware that there are simple things that can be done. Fine,
do them and feel good. I do. but I don't really expect them to be
significant.

Personally, I don't know whether or not mankind contributes
significantly to climate change. I do know that turning the entire
inquiry into left vs. right, greens vs. big oil, whoever vs. whatever
means that it's going to be very hard to figure out what's real and
what should be done. Al Gore did the environment no favors. He's just
another politician. And politicians are just like marketers--they lie.

(So tell me Bill, how did you make your money?)
Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive marketing
agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS