[Fot] Great Resource

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Mon Mar 12 21:52:25 MDT 2007

Yup, the honorable TeriAnn Wakeman, FOTer extraordinaire. Haven't
heard much from TeriAnn lately. What cho been up to kid?
Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS