[Fot] Global Warming

Kas Kastner kaskas at cox.net
Mon Mar 12 20:47:05 MDT 2007

I totally disagree with your remark about the oil companies, but I cannot but
agree with your second thought.  Why not!! The only thing is that our tax
money is being spent on totally useless endeavors and investigation that could
well be spent on something that might help. (that is a long tape Joe, but
there are some very interesting areas that need listening to) Enough.

NOW, BACK TO TRIUMPH CARS.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner