[Fot] FW: Bugatti Veyron Roadster

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Fri Mar 9 23:07:31 MST 2007

Diane recently bought a used Bentley Continental Flying Spur (or
maybe that was pre-owned). It clearly demonstrates that Volkswagen is
into making statements. 195 MPH with a four door sedan. It is a
wonderful car, she'll probably own it the rest of her life.

Did anybody read that great article recently about Phil Hill and the
car his aunt had when he was a kid. He restored it and won at Pebble
with it ages ago. I hear that Phil isn't doing so well. great guys
like that you just want them to be around forever.

Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS