[Fot] Fuel Cell Choices

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Wed Mar 7 21:17:02 MST 2007

It says plastic bladder. I don't know what that means. Usually good
fuel cells have a cloth reinforced rubber bladder.
Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

Subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracksr.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

Via RSS