[Fot] triple weber linkages

Guyots3 at wmconnect.com Guyots3 at wmconnect.com
Fri Mar 16 09:13:58 MDT 2007

In a message dated 3/15/2007 5:08:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fot-request at autox.team.net writes:

> FoT,
>
> I'm converting my throttle linkage on the TR6 race car to a cable and
> am looking for a piece to connect the cable at the Weber end of the
> set-up. Most everything that I have seen is designed for only two
> Webers. Anybody have any ideas or sources?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Allen
>
> Allen,

My throttle cable attachments came from Magard in the UK, although the
bar/arms etc came from TWM Induction in Goleta, and the heim joints came from
another source, with the stainless steel ball joints coming from Southern
Carburettors in Wimbledon.

See photos in Vitesse 2 album at webshots.

<A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963">http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

Best Regards

Leon
   </HTML>