[Fot] Toyo hot/cold tire pressures

Keith Files keithfiles at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 29 05:42:55 MDT 2007

Hi All,

Just got to this thread today; I have been out of contact due to pressure of
work, etc.

At RA in May I ran somewhat less pressure in my Toyo tires on my TR4 than
Tony and after much experimentation elected on 28 front and 26 rear which
gave me the balance that I was comfortable with. Given that I know that both
Tony and I run different suspension settings all I can suggest is that you
do some testing and find pressures that work for you.

Btw, I ran a 2:51 at RA which was slightly slower (a couple of seconds) than
Tony so you might want to follow his lead if you are building a truly quick
car.

Cheers, Keith.