[Fot] AMB TRANX 260 Transponder

steve colordog.1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 10:50:51 MDT 2007

As a web-developer, I must say that the "www.mylaps.com" site is not inexpensive to produce and maintain.  I find the site a very useful part of the transponder system.  It's a great searchable database of racer's lap times all over the country.  It's pretty interesting to search by name and look at any racer's lap times by event and by year.  The Transponder unit is part of an overall system that's alot more acurate than the old stopwatch days. I agree that it ain't cheap but in this sport we've got to pay to play.

~S