[Fot] AMB TRANX 260 Transponder

Scott Janzen S.Janzen at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 09:30:32 MDT 2007

There's got to be a good business in making substitute devices somehow.  You
know these little buggers don't cost that much to make.  Is this a
conspiracy between the clubs and the mfr where the individual devices/racers
subsidize the cost of the monitoring equipment, so that what the T&S group
has to buy is cheap, or is AMB just making lots of money?