[Fot] VTR Autox

rikrock at aol.com rikrock at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 09:32:57 MDT 2007

It was a good event because I had plenty of help from a great bunch of FOT people!?

 THANKS?to Dave Yeager, Bill DeWar, Bob Lang, Marty Sukey, Richard Good, Scott Janzen, Irv Korey, Matt Bakes, am I forgetting anyone?? Oh yeah, John Lye, who wasn't there, but gave me plenty of good advice over the phone before the event!?Thanks again to all of you.

Richard Good was the official FTD.? The crowd loved watching Good and Sukey do battle for the title.

Rich Rock