[Fot] VTR Autox

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 05:52:59 MDT 2007

VTR had the autox yesterday and what a wonderful event. Unofficial results
(mine anyhow) show Richard Good taking FTD with his TR6. Rich Rock did a
FANTASTIC job putting this event on. He was working at it every single minute,
if you see him buy him a beer. Great group of cars and a perfect course
layout. As a side note Wednesday evening found a bunch of the FOT faithful at
a local go cart track. What a blast. Too bad I couldn't keep up with the
professional drivers at that event either. I think I would have had a chance
but my driving strategies were being protested by the road race contingent:).
Yellow, there ain't no stinking  yellow flags in autox?Marty Sukey