[Fot] low psi

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer lunkercars at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 11:39:34 MDT 2007

Don't panic yet... Try cranking it a bunch and then check the oil on
the dip stick. If it has a frothy look, the oil may be getting
aerated by the air in the empty oil cooler. I've seen oil cooler
installations take quite a while to purge the air bubbles out.
Easiest way to avoid/minimize this is to pre-fill the cooler and lines.
  Greg Hilyer