[Fot] MOTRAH 007 Video-available from John Seaman, Videographer

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sat Jul 21 07:18:11 MDT 2007

FoT:

I was unaware that John Seaman was going to produce a DVD of MOTRAH. He has
done many in the past and they are well done. This one will be no exception. He
is a professional.

The DVD includes interviews with Kas Kastner, Tony Drews, and John Sprinzel,
and more. It also includes the MOTRAH Autocross and Car Show.

It is 60 minutes long. It will be a keeper.

Order information is below and can be ordered direct from John.

Joe A

   jcman at execpc.com

   </HTML>