[Roadsters] Do you collect pins?

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 20:43:02 MDT 2021

Well, neither do I! But here's a fun story about pins and my roadster....

I drove to the shop on Sunday to pick up a little gift Rob got for me...a
commemorative pin of the new Nissan Z!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4209-2.jpeg

This pin is #352/400 made by Leen's Customs in collaboration with Nissan,
solely (Free!) for attendees of the private unveiling of the new Z in
Brooklyn, NY. As soon as Rob told me he grabbed one for me, I knew exactly
where I wanted to put it...on my shoulder harness!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4215-2.jpeg

I don't collect pins, but about 20 years ago from a Shasta event or
something else I was given these three pins. They ended up on the harness.
So the New Z will join them.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4222-2.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4229-2.jpeg