[Roadsters] You say my Roadster looks like a what?

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 14 09:33:22 MST 2020

Recently posted a photo of myself sitting in my Roadster, on Twitter (in response to a post from Classic and Sports Car magazine asking what is your favorite classic car). One of my Twitter followers responded, saying “Very cool, the body style is reminiscent of my favorite classic, the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia.”
I have heard the Roadster being compared to any number of other automobiles, but the Karmann Ghia? I mean, it's a small two-door convertible, it has fur wheels, two headlights – but that's where the resemblance ends. SMH…

Gary McCormickgkmcc at sbcglobal.netTwitter: @WillotheGlen