[Roadsters] Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic April 24-25

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:01:48 MST 2020

The Solvang show is coming soon! Get those roadsters ready!
My report from last year:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/17/events/events-2019-solvang-datsun-roadster-classic-show.html

Details below:

Hey Everyone,
We are a little over 70 day's away from the Solvang Datsun Classic. To
date, we have 53 registered and are expecting 50 to 70 more Datsun's to
register before the deadline April 6, 2020. Solvang is an amazing backdrop
for our beautiful cars and has for 32 years. This years 33rd year will be
even more beautiful. Seeing old friends and seeing new builds and greeting
new members.

The meet and greet will be at the Mendenhall Museum of Gasoline on Friday
April 24, 2020 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The Solvang Datsun Classic will be on
April 25, 2020 at 1st Street and Copenhagen in Solvang CA. from 9:00 till
3:00 pm.

ALL Datsun vehicle are welcome to the show. You can register on our
website. www.solvangroadstershow.com
We have the following trophy Classes
1500
Race Cars
JDM
Diamond in the rough
Low windshield 1600
Low windshield 2000
High Windshield 1600
High Windshield 2000
High Windshield Modified
Low Windshield Modified.

The Veterans hall dinner is a great finish to a fantastic showing in
Solvang. The raffle has amazing prizes and the all of the proceeds will be
donated to the American Diabetes Association.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 818.495.4890 or
harlan at hkassociates.com and we all look forward to seeing you in Solvang.